Purty Day Spa Policies
BOOKING, APPOINTMENTS & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Most of our services require preparation time to properly prepare the service room for your treatment. Preparations may include the use of products. Due to the timing, cost of preparations, and to hold the room in anticipation of your visit, we kindly ask for the following considerations when booking and canceling an appointment.
- Provide us with at least 24-hour notice for all appointment cancellations or to reschedule your appointment.
- No shows or same day cancellations that are within 4 hours of your appointment time, a 50% of the service will be charged. For Gift Certificates, 50% of the service value will be redeemed. For pre-paid Float, one float session will be deducted.
- Complimentary services: No shows or same day cancellations that are within 4 hours of your appointment time, there will be a $25 Consultation Fee to reschedule.
- Our online reservation system will not allow you to cancel your appointment on the same day. You must call to cancel if it is less than 24 hours before your appointment time.
Spa Etiquette and FAQs
- ARRIVAL: Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment, you may need to fill out paper work.
- LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Purty Day Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please do not bring valuable items to the SPA or keep all personal items with you at all times.
- CELL PHONES: Please leave cell phones on silent or vibrate as to not disturb your service or others.
- LATE ARRIVAL: We understand that it can be difficult at times to arrive on time for appointments. Please call and let us know if you will be late. We will try to best accommodate you; however, out of respect for other clients’ time, we cannot guarantee the full service time if you are late. We will do what we can in the time allowed.
- PRODUCT RETURN POLICY: Products must be returned within 10 calendar days (no exceptions) with the full value returned in the form of a gift certificate, which can be redeemed for other Purty Day Spa products. Products must be in original packaging, unused, unopened, to receive full credit. Products with some use and original packaging, will receive 50% of the product value in for form of a gift certificate. All returns must show receipt of purchase.
- GIFT CERTIFICATES: Expiration is 1 year from the purchase date. Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash, and are nonrefundable. Gift Certificates must be present at the time of service.
- PACKAGES: All Packages purchased are not redeemable for cash, are nonrefundable, and non-transferable.
- MONTHLY PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION: Monthly package subscription dues and/or renewal fees will be withdrawn on or after the same day of each month. All cancellation requests will become effective before your next scheduled payment. Cancellation requests are not retroactive, there are no refunds, nor is membership prorated if you cancel before your month is over. You may use any accrued credits for a period of up to 30 days after your final membership payment has been processed. If credit card is declined or automatic payment does not go through, Member must call Purty Day Spa within 7 days. After 7 days Member risks losing your stockpiled credits (if available). Purty Day Spa must be notified of any change in address, contract and credit card information. No refunds will be given for any remaining unused credits. Memberships are nontransferable and nonrefundable.
- PAYMENTS: We accept all major credit cards or cash. We do not accept personal checks, cashier’s or traveler’s checks.
- GRATUITY: Gratuity is not included. Tips are typically 15% to 25% of your service total and is greatly appreciated.
- GUEST: Must be at least 18 years old to receive spa services. Anyone under 18 years of age, that enters the Spa facilities, must be accompanied by a parent or guardian, and must be attended to at all times.
- WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES: The Spa wants you to relax, and enjoy your service. It is important to the therapist or esthetician is able to focus on your service. WHEN RECEIVING SERVICES, we ask you leave your child or minor with a guardian as you will not be able to properly attend to your child or minor while receiving service. This is for their safety as well as the safety of everyone in the treatment room.
- PLEASE NOTE: It is at Purty Day Spa’s discretion to stop a service or refuse a service, if the service provider feels unsafe, mistreated, or harassed (verbally or physically) by a client, or if the service is not appropriate for the client, depending on the clients information provided at the time of consultation, medical history, injuries or composition.